The International Scientific Conference “Social Aspects of Industrial Production Modernization in Russia” will be held at the SI FNISC of the RAS on May 21-22, 2019 in St. Petersburg.
Federal Research Sociological Center
Russian Academy of Sciences
Sociological Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences – Branch of the Federal Research Sociological Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Center for Studies of Social and Labor Sphere, SI FNISC RAS
Russian Society of Sociologists
Research Committee “Sociology of Labor”
St. Petersburg Association of Sociologists
International Scientific Conference
“Social aspects of modernization
industrial production in Russia “
May 21-22, 2019, St. Petersburg
In technical and technological terms, modernizing industrial manufacturing production means introducing equipment and technologies of the fifth and sixth generations, as well as modern organizational and management decisions, at enterprises and industrial enterprises. This significantly increases the production requirements for employees. The new requirements concern not only the quality of their professional training, but also the level of their general culture. Practically it is about the need for a new type of employee. The main social problem of the upcoming modernization of enterprises is to determine what organizational, technological or legislative changes at the level of enterprises, regions and the state as a whole need to be carried out in the social sphere of labor to form labor relations at enterprises meeting the requirements of the new type of production.
The conference is invited to discuss the following issues:
- The requirements of modernized modernized production to the quality and culture of workers.
- Evaluation of the requirements of modern production, to professional training of workers, to the work of the management body of enterprises and the ways of their implementation.
- Assessment of the socio-economic status of workers in manufacturing enterprises, its compliance with the requirements for work performed. Material security of young professionals and graduates of secondary technical educational institutions The status of their adaptation at industrial enterprises, the degree of stability.
- The state of labor relations in a new type of production. Social tensions in labor relations. The role of trade unions in the protection of labor rights of workers.
- Working conditions, the formation of a healthy moral and psychological climate in the workplace. The impact of overtime employment and adverse conditions on the physical and psychological health of workers.
- Compliance of the current system and personnel management methods with the new type of production. Using the principles of social partnership and social responsibility of business as the most important components of social management policy in new conditions.
- Employees of pre-retirement and retirement age at work: job security, fair wages, retraining, health promotion in the face of changing the retirement age.
- Gender relations in production, the prospects for their transformation in the context of industrial modernization.
- The practice of using the experience of the functioning of labor relations in the European Union and other developed countries. Prospects and degree of use in the Russian labor legislation of recommendations (conventions) of the international labor organization (ILO).
- Socio-economic and regulatory background of informal employment. Prekariat: its effects on the economy and society.
- Problems of employment of workers released as a result of the modernization of production. Experience of retraining and employment of released workers. The role of small business in creating new jobs. Analysis of public opinion on the evaluation of labor exchanges.
Conference working languages are Russian, English.
March 15, 2019 – application submission and report annotations
March 30, 2019 – announcement of the results of the selection of participants
April 15, 2019 – sending invitations to the conference
May 21-22, 2019 – conference work
Registration of the application and the abstract of the report will be carried out through the link.
The organizing committee reserves the right to select reports for inclusion in the conference program.
Travel, booking, accommodation and meals.
at the expense of the participants.
Email for reference: email@example.com
Telephone for information: 8 (812) 3162496
Conference location: Sociological Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences – a branch of the FNISC RAS
St. Petersburg, st. 7th Krasnoarmeyskaya, d. 25/14.